Operates CNC Machine center previously set-up.
- 1st - 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with anticipated daily overtime, including occasional Saturdays
- 2nd – 4:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. with anticipated daily overtime, including occasional Saturdays
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trainee operator CNC receives instructions in operating the machines which are previously set-up.
- Receives instructions in making simple adjustments, and checking work using required inspection gages and other tools.
- May be instructed on reading machining drawings and reading work order instructions.
- Receives instructions on general maintenance and machine shop safety.
- Must perform light and preventive maintenance on the machine.
Entry-level position, must be able to communicate in Basic English, attention to detail, mechanically and quality-oriented is a must.